Tuesday 13 July 2010

We are getting there ...

As Lindsay said, time is running out and fast, but I feel we are making good progress. Last week, I received my camping stove, fuel bottle and 12v DC inverter. Today I received a new waterproof backpack, funnel with a little mesh filter and some other goodies for the bike.

The bad thing as Lindsay mentioned, both our bikes are in the dealership with strange issues. Mine died Friday night while riding home, not wanting to start again, I had to be recovered home. BMW are still investigating, battery is the main culprit at the moment, but we will see ....

I think besides the outstanding visas, only a few minor things need to be done ... not so long now, Lindsay and Delilah leave in only about a month and a half, crazy ! .. I will catch up with them in Venice, Italy on the 23rd of Sept.

1 comment: